Orthoplex Hydrozyme Tablets
Orthoplex Hydrozyme is a unique formulation of Betaine Hydrochloride and proteolytic enzymes to help support digestive function and stomach pH. Orthoplex Hydrozyme provides 400mg of Betaine Hydrochloride per tablet, plus Glutamic Acid and Pepsin.
Orthoplex Hydrozyme May Assist With
- Contains pepsin, a proteolytic enzyme involved in proper digestion
- Betaine hydrochloride is a source of hydrochloric acid and has a similar pH to stomach acid
The active ingredients in Orthoplex Hydrozyme, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
Orthoplex Hydrozyme Ingredients per Tablet
Glutamic acid 100.0mg Pepsin 100.0mg Betaine hydrochloride 400.0mg
Orthoplex Hydrozyme Excipients:
Calcium hydrogen phosphate, cellulose - microcrystalline, crospovidone, glucose, magnesium stearate, opadry clear, povidone, colloidal anhydrous silica.
Orthoplex Hydrozyme - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- Avoid if you suffer from stomach or digestive ulcers
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications please contact your health care professional
Great product that has definitely assisted me digest my food and has helped me obtain normal iron levels (unlike previously where they were nearly anemic). I'd highly recommend this.
Happy to use this product really works for me
This works really well