Orthoplex Inkephalin provides a combination of two major essential amino acids – Tryptophan and Phenylalanine – natural precursors for the production of neurotransmitters in the body, including dopamine, epinephrine, norepinephrine, serotonin and melatonin. With the inclusion of vitamin/mineral cofactors and amino acids, this formula has been specifically designed to provide the necessary nutrients that play a key role in support of neurotransmitter pathways and neurotransmitter synthesis.
Orthoplex Inkephalin May Assist With
- Contains Phenylalanine, a natural amino acid precursor to tyrosine, dopamine, epinephrine, and norepinephrine.
- Contains tryptophan, a natural amino acid precursor to serotonin (5HT) and melatonin.
Product Size: 60 Tablets
The active ingredients in Orthoplex Inkephalin, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with Orthoplex Inkephalin and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
Refunds and Returns
Orthoplex Inkephalin Ingredients per Tablet
Orthoplex Inkephalin Excipients:
Calcium hydrogen phosphate, carnauba wax, cellulose - microcrystalline, crospovidone, ethylcellulose, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, opadry clear, povidone, silicon dioxide.
Orthoplex Inkephalin - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use Orthoplex Inkephalin if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- Orthoplex Inkephalin contains phenylalalnine and as such patient's with phenylketonuria need to be cautious of supplements containing phenylalalnine.
- Use Orthoplex Inkephalin with caution if taking antidepressants medication.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications please contact your health care professional.