A unique, powerful combination of nutrients to help support healthy liver function and phase II detoxification pathways.
Orthoplex Green LM II now includes highly bioavailable Curcuminoids, low heavy metal Zinc and Methylcobalamin, along with the entire range of essential nutrients needed to support the six phase II liver detoxification pathways – glutathionation, sulphation, glucoronidation, glycination, methylation and acetylation as well as bile acid synthesis to assist with lipid digestion.
Orthoplex L.M. II May Assist With
- Patented, bioavailable Curcuminoids in a sunflowerderived phospholipid delivery system
- Complete 8 isomer forms of Tocotrienols and Tocopherol
- Mecobalamin (co-methylcobalamin)
- Riboflavin sodium phosphate
- High purity Zinc*
- Provides nutrients for phase II liver detoxification
- Supports the health and function of the liver
- Supports normal liver detoxification processes
- Provides antioxidants to reduce the effects of free radicals
- Supports the health of the immune system
Product Size: 60 Tablets
The active ingredients in Orthoplex L.M. II, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with Orthoplex L.M. II and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
Refunds and Returns
Orthoplex L.M. II Ingredients per tablet
|Magnesium (as Magnesium citrate)
|Potassium ( as Potassium sulfate)
|Zinc (as Zinc citrate dihydrate)
|Selenium (as Selenomethionine)
|Pyridoxal 5-phosphate monohydrate
|equiv. Folinic acid
|Molybdenum (as Molybdenum trioxide)
|Manganese (as Manganese amino acid chelate)
|Riboflavin sodium phosphate
|Palm tocotrienols complex
Orthoplex L.M. II Excipients:
Betaine hydrochloride, calcium saccharate (100mg calcium d-glucurate), microcrystalline cellulose, calcium hydrogen phosphate dihydrate, Povidone, croscarmellose sodium, crospovidone, colloidal anhydrous silica, magnesium stearate, hypromellose, macrogol 400, carnauba wax, lecithin (Helianthus annuus), EVNolMax.
Orthoplex L.M. II - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use Orthoplex L.M. II if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- Orthoplex L.M. II contains Selenium, which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 micrograms for adults of Selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
- Do not take Orthoplex L.M. II during pregnancy or lactation.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with Orthoplex L.M. II please contact your health care professional.