Orthoplex Zinc Citrate Capsules are an extremely well absorbed form of zinc that does not rely on adequate digestion for absorption. Orthoplex Zinc may help to support healthy immune function and assist with wound healing.
Orthoplex Zinc Citrate May Assist With
- May help to regulate inflammatory mediators.
- May help to support immune function.
- May help to support cellular DNA structure.
- Zinc plays an importance role in nervous system development.
- Helps to support brain and nervous system function.
- Possesses antioxidant activity.
- May assist in wound healing.
- Zinc plays an important role in numerous enzyme pathways in the body.
Product Size: 90 Capsules
The active ingredients in Orthoplex Zinc Citrate Capsules, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with Orthoplex Zinc Citrate Capsules and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
Refunds and Returns
Orthoplex Zinc Citrate Ingredients per Capsule
|Zinc citrate dihydrate
Orthoplex Zinc Citrate Excipients:
Glycine, leucine, colloidal anhydrous silica, vegetable capsule.
Orthoplex Blue Zinc Citrate Capsules contains no artificial binders or fillers and contains only pure natural ingredients.
Orthoplex Zinc Citrate - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use Orthoplex Zinc Citrate Capsules if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- Orthoplex Zinc Citrate Capsules may reduce the absorption and/or activity of certain antibiotics, including Ciprofloxacin, Doxycycline and Tetracyclines. Zinc should not be taken within 2 hours of these drugs.
- Orthoplex Zinc Citrate Capsules contains zinc, which may be dangerous if taken in large amounts or for a long period.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with Orthoplex Blue Zinc Citrate Capsules please contact your health care professional.