MediHerb MediMag Tablets
MediHerb MediMag Tablets combines magnesium citrate, taurine, P-5-P and chromium to enhance muscular and blood sugar health.
MediHerb MediMag Tablets May Assist With
- For healthy muscle function and mitochondrial energy production.
- Magnesium plays an important role in healthy cardiovascular function.
- May provide relief from muscle cramps and mild spasms caused by low magnesium status.
- For mild anxiety and mood imbalance.
- Relief of premenstrual syndrome.
- To provide relief from mild migraine headaches.
- Helps provide relief from fatigue, lethargy and muscle weakness.
The active ingredients in MediHerb MediMag Tablets, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with MediHerb MediMag Tablets and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
MediHerb MediMag Tablets per Tablet
Magnesium citrate 928.2mg equiv. Magnesium 150mg Taurine 300 mg Potassium phosphate dibasic 55.7 mg Pyridoxal 5-phosphate monohydrate 19.6 mg Zinc citrate dihydrate 23.4 mg Chromic chloride hexahydrate 513 mcg
MediHerb MediMag Tablets Dosage:
Adults: Take 2 tablets 1 to 2 times daily.
MediHerb MediMag Tablets - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use MediHerb MediMag Tablets if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- Caution is advised for individuals with existing renal conditions, young children and pregnant women due to the mineral and amino acid content.
- Caution in patients taking medications that cause potassium retention/hyperkalaemia.<M/li>
- Concurrent administration with NSAIDs, antibiotics, and bisphosphanates (osteoporosis drugs) may interfere with the absorption of the drugs - separate doses by at least 2 hours
- Discontinue MediHerb MediMag Tablets at least 7 days prior to general anaesthesia.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with MediHerb MediMag Tablets please contact your health care professional.