MediHerb Poly-C Powder 200g
MediHerb Poly-C Powder has wide ranging antioxidant effects that support health and well-being in a variety of ways. Vitamin C plays a role in minor wound healing. It may also support healthy immune function and resistance to infection.
MediHerb Poly-C Powder May Assist With
- For vitamin C supplementation when dietary intake is inadequate and for those with increased needs including smokers, athletes, pregnant and lactating women.
- May help reduce the severity and duration of colds and other mild infections.
- Nutritional support for minor wound healing and healthy skin.
Product Size: 60 Tablets
The active ingredients in MediHerb Poly-C Powder, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with MediHerb Poly-C Powder and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
MediHerb Poly-C Powder per 4g
Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C) 1.77g Sodium ascorbate 300mg Calcium ascorbate 280mg Magnesium ascorbate 80mg Zinc ascorbate 80mg Total Vitamin C 2.4g Fallopia japonica (Giant Knotweed) 7.5g standardised to contain resveratrol 15mg Citrus bioflavonoids 96mg Hesperidin 96mg Rutin 96mg Quercetin 48mg R,S-Alpha lipoic acid 50mg
MediHerb Poly-C Powder Excipients:
Citric acid, colloidal anhydrous silica, flavour, glycine and Stevia rebaudiana
MediHerb Poly-C Powder Dosage:
Adults: Take 4 grams of powder mixed in 50-100 mL of water or juice, 1-2 times daily, preferably with meals.
Children 6-12 years: Take 1 gram of powder mixed in 50-100 mL of water or juice, 1-2 times daily, preferably with meals. Not to be used in children under two years of age without medical advice.
MediHerb Poly-C Powder - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use MediHerb Poly-C Powder if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- ndividuals with pre-existing kidney stone disease or a history of renal insufficiency should exercise caution when using MediHerb Poly-C Powder./li>
- Discontinue MediHerb Poly-C Powder 7 days prior to general anaesthesia.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with MediHerb Poly-C Powder please contact your health care professional.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Supplied in quick time. Product exceeds expectations