MediHerb Vira-Immune Complex Tablets
MediHerb Vira-Immune Complex helps once the acute phase of infection is over, exposure to a virus can leave lasting health effects which can be very debilitating for patients. Combining standardised Licorice and St John’s Wort, as well as Thuja, this product is a tablet version of Kerry Bone’s successful core liquid formulation for treating viral infection. Supports the body’s normal immune function with patients experiencing long-term immune system challenges.
MediHerb Vira-Immune Complex May Assist With
- Helps support healthy immune system function.
- St. John's Wort and it's constituents exhibit anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial activity.
- Thuja demonstrates antiviral and immunological activity.
Product Size: 60 Tablets
The active ingredients in MediHerb Vira-Immune Complex, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with MediHerb Vira-Immune Complex and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
MediHerb Vira-Immune Complex per Tablet
mg Glycyrrhiza glabra (Licorice) 2.9g Hypericum perforatum (St John’s Wort) 1.4g Thuja occidentalis (Thuja) 200mg
MediHerb Vira-Immune Complex Dosage:
Adults: Take 1 tablet 3 times daily.
MediHerb Vira-Immune Complex - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use MediHerb Vira-Immune Complex if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- MediHerb Vira-Immune Complex is contraindicated during pregnancy, lactation, in hypertension and oedema. Contraindicated with the following drugs: thiazide or loop diuretics, warfarin, digoxin, SSRI and SNRI medications, immunosuppressive drugs such as cyclosporin, indinavir (HIV protease inhibitor), nevirapine (HIV non-nucleoside transcriptase inhibitor), docetaxel by injection, phenprocoumon, nifedipine, methadone, finasteride, clozapine, cancer chemotherapeutic drugs such as irinotecan and calcium channel antagonists such as verapamil.
- Caution taking MediHerb Vira-Immune Complex if receiving prednisolone by injection and in those with elevated liver enzymes taking immunosuppressives.
- Discontinue MediHerb Vira-Immune Complex at least 7 days prior to general anaesthesia.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with MediHerb Vira-Immune Complex please contact your health care professional.