Medlab Mg Optima Relax
Medlab Mg Optima Relax Lemon Lime Powder
Medlab Mg Optima Relax contains evidence-based ingredients that may support the natural metabolic pathways for gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA) production and activity, indicated to promote relaxation during times of stress.
Medlab Mg Optima Relax May Assist With
- Help reduce effects of mild anxiety and nervous tension.
- May assist in the management of stress disorders.
- Beneficial during times of stress.
- Non-vitamin active ingredients in this product may be beneficial during times of stress.
- Non-vitamin active ingredients may improve stress adaptation.
- May help reduce the frequency of migraines.
- Relief of muscular aches and pains.
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
Medlab Mg Optima Relax Ingredients per 5g dose
"Magnesium as amino acid chelate TRAACS® (bisglycinate chelate)" 150mg L-glutamine 500mg Green Tea Dry Leaf Extract. 500mg Equiv. green tea dry leaf. 40g Equiv. L-theanine NLT 100mg Pyridoxal 5-Phosphate (Vitamin B6) 15.6mg Equiv. pyridoxine 10mg Zinc (as citrate) 5mg
Medlab Mg Optima Relax Excipients:
Maltodextrin, Malic acid, Lemon lime flavour, Citric acid, Stevia and Silica
Please Note: Botanical extracts present in Medlab Mg Optima Relax may result in variations in colour and taste from batch to batch."
Medlab Mg Optima Relax - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use Medlab Mg Optima Relax if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- Magnesium supplementation is likely well tolerated for most people but may cause stomach upset, diarrhoea, nausea and vomiting in some individuals.
- Caution should be used when taking Medlab Mg Optima Relax with kidney problems as poorly functioning kidneys do not excrete magnesium from the body well leading to dangerous levels of serum magnesium levels.
- Medlab Mg Optima Relax contains Vitamin B6 which is toxic when ingested in mega doses.
- Concomitant use of Medlab Mg Optima Relax and urinary excretion-reducing drugs, such as glucagons, calcitonin, and potassium-sparing diuretics, may increase serum magnesium levels.
- Concomitant oral intake of Medlab Mg Optima Relax may influence the absorption of antibiotics (aminoglycosides, quinolone, tetracycline), bisphosphonates, calcium channel blockers and muscle relaxants.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with Medlab Mg Optima Relax please contact your health care professional.
The active ingredients in Medlab Mg Optima Relax, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with Medlab Mg Optima Relax and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.