Medlab MultiBiotic Capsules
Medlab MultiBiotic™ is a multi-species probiotic that helps to support the natural balance of commensal bacteria in the gastrointestinal tract (GIT). Medlab MultiBiotic™ is used to improve symptoms of medically diagnosed Irritable Bowel Syndrome; support healthy immune function; restore GIT microbial balance after certain medication use and to relieve gastrointestinal discomfort. Medlab MultiBiotic™ contains 21.075 billion CFU of bacteria per capsule, including Streptococcus, Lactobacillus and Bifidobacterium species. These species are predominately found in the gastrointestinal tract.
Medlab MultiBiotic May Assist With
- Helps to restore beneficial gut flora.
- Provides relief of abdominal discomfort/pain and diarrhoea.
- Reduces occurrence and relieves symptoms of Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS).
- Supports a healthy digestive and immune system function.
- May be beneficial in preventing and treating eczema, atopic dermatitis, acne, allergic inflammation.
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
Medlab MultiBiotic Ingredients per Capsule
Lactobacillus rhamnosus (Med 26) 9 billion Lactobacillus acidophilus (Med 27) 3.75 billion Lactobacillus plantarum (Med 25) 1.575 billion Bifidobacterium animalis spp. lactis (Med 13) 3 billion Bifidobacterium breve (Med 12) 1.75 billion Bifidobacterium bifidum (Med 11) 500 million Streptococcus thermophilus (Med 51) 1.5 billion Total 21.075 Billion CFU* *CFU: Colony Forming Units
Medlab MultiBiotic Excipients:
Maltodextrin, Silica and Magnesium stearate.
Medlab MultiBiotic - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use Medlab MultiBiotic if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- If diarrhoea persists for more than 6 hours in infants under 6 months, 12 hours in children under 3 years, 24 hours in children aged 3-6 years or 48 hours in adults and children over 6 years, seek medical advice.
- Medlab MultiBiotic may cause minor gastrointestinal symptoms such as bloating and discomfort but are usually temporary and can be relieved by reducing the dose.
- Medlab MultiBiotic should not to be used by children under two years of age without medical advice.
- Immunosuppressant Drugs and Antibiotics may interfere with Medlab MultiBiotic™.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with Medlab MultiBiotic please contact your health care professional.
The active ingredients in Medlab MultiBiotic, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with Medlab MultiBiotic and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.