Medlab NanoCelle D3 + K2 30ml
Medlab NanoCelle™ D3 + K2 is developed from patent-protected nanocellization technology.
Medlab NanoCelle™ D3 + K2 is indicated to sustain mineral homeostasis facilitating optimal immune function, cardiovascular health and bone metabolism, and vitamin D deficiency.
Medlab NanoCelle D3 + K2 May Assist With
- Prevention/treatment of vitamin D3 and/or K2 nutritional deficiency.
- Cellular and immunological function.
- Bone mineral density in vitamin D deficient individuals.
- Bone Strength
- Healthy respiratory function.
- Inflammatory responses and conditions within the body.
- Blood Clotting
Product Size: 30ml
Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please view our policies below;
Medlab NanoCelle D3 + K2 Ingredients per 0.3 mL (2 sprays)
Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol) 25 µg (1000 IU) Vitamin K2 (as menaquinone-7) 45 µg
Medlab NanoCelle D3 + K2 Excipients:
Water-purified, Steviol glycosides, Modified vegetable oil, Glycerol, Olive oil, Maize oil, Anhydrous citric acid, Potassium sorbate and Peppermint oil.
Medlab NanoCelle D3 + K2 - Contra-indications, Interactions or Cautions
- Do not use Medlab NanoCelle D3 + K2 if you have allergies to any of the ingredients.
- Medlab NanoCelle D3 + K2 contains potassium sorbate.
- Medlab NanoCelle D3 + K2 is not suitable for individuals with Hypercalcaemia, Hypervitaminosis D, Malabsorption syndrome, Kidney disease, Liver disease, Clotting disorder and Blood disease.
- Medlab NanoCelle D3 + K2 has low-risk side effects when taken as directed. If you experience any of the following symptoms after taking a dose of Medlab NanoCelle D3 + K2, tell your healthcare professional
- Some medicines may interfere with Medlab NanoCelle D3 + K2. Do not take Medlab NanoCelle D3 + K2 if you are already taking: Calcitriol medications, Corticosteroid medication such as prednisone, Weight loss drug Orlistat, Cholesterol-lowering medications such as Cholestyramine and Thiazide, Diuretic medications, Blood thinner medications such as Warfarin, Coumadin and Heparin, Anticoagulant / Thrombolytic medications, Antihypertensive agents, Seizure medications such as Phenobarbital and Dilantin, and Immunosuppressant therapies.
- For all Cautions, Interactions or Contra-indications associated with Medlab NanoCelle D3 + K2 please contact your health care professional.
The active ingredients in Medlab NanoCelle D3 + K2, when professionally prescribed, may assist patients suffering from specific health conditions.
This statement does not imply or make a claim for a cure for disorders treated with Medlab NanoCelle D3 + K2 and therefore its use should be based on published scientific and clinical data as well as traditional uses.