Get the Digestive Juices Flowing - Let's Talk Digestive Health Podcast
In this informative episode, we discuss the role that the mouth, stomach, pancreas, small intestines, colon, liver and gallbladder play in a robust or weak digestive function.
In his jovial and easy-to-understand way, Greg gets to the guts of poor digestive health and offers a smorgasbord of valuable information on its symptoms, causes and treatment. Importantly we discuss not only how to improve digestive health, but the health and function of all the digestive organs while utilising the best Mother Nature has to offer.
Quick Episode Summary
- 1:24 The Mouth's Role In Digestion
- 3:34 The Stomach's Role In Digestion
- 8:12 The Small Intestine and Pancreas's Role In Digestion
- 14:04 The Colon's Role In Digestion
- 25:13 The Liver's Role In Digestion
- 29:06 Back to the Pancreas
- 31:05 The Gallbladder's Role In Digestion
- 32:10 Symptoms of Poor Digestive Health
- 37:35 Diet a Leading Cause of Poor Digestion
- 45:10 Pharmaceutical Drug's Role in Degrading Digestion
- 55:56 Dysbiosis an Underlying Cause of Inadequate Digestion
- 58:16 Stress a Hidden Cause of Unhealthy Digestion
- 1:00:04 Treatment for Poor Digestion
- 1:07:42 Stomach Treatment
- 1:13:18 Pancreatic Treatment
- 1:15:10 Small Intestine and Colon Treatment
- 1:24:32 Liver and Gallbladder Treatment
For more information on Herbs, Vitamins or Minerals mentioned in this Podcast, check out:
We'd love to hear from you to keep the conversation going!Contact or call +61 266225194.