Creating a Calm New You - Let's Talk Anxiety
In this week's episode, Greg delves into Anxiety, discussing the causes, symptoms and the slippery slope that some pharmaceutical medications can take you down.
In his easygoing manner, Greg discusses the effects Stress, GABA deficiency, PMS, and Alcohol can have on your anxiety levels.
Greg calmly takes the jitters out of anxiety with a wealth of knowledge on natural treatments and self-help techniques that will have you feeling in control of your life and well-being.
Quick Episode Summary
- 1:19 Symptoms of Anxiety
- 1:08 GABA Deficiency and Anxiety
- 4:34 Stress and Anxiety
- 8:24 Social Isolation and Anxiety
- 9:27 PMS and Anxiety
- 11:21 Alcohol and Anxiety
- 12:00 Caffeine and Anxiety
- 14:01 NMDA Receptors and Anxiety
- 19:43 Pharmaceutical Medications that Cause Anxiety
- 26:14 Pharmaceutical Medications to Treat Anxiety
- 30:43 Self-Help Techniques for Anxiety
- 38:43 Fear and its Role in Anxiety
- 42:32 Herbs and Nutrients for Anxiety
- 53:21 Natural Treatment for Benzodiazepine Withdrawal
- 58:27 Natural Treatment for Anxiety
For more information on Herbs, Vitamins or Minerals mentioned in this Podcast, check out:
We'd love to hear from you to keep the conversation going!Contact or call +61 266225194.